Saturday, May 15, 2010

After only a short few hours as a blogger, I've already changed my mind on what's for dinner. We're still having pizza tonight, it's just that Costco has their 5 Cheese Pizza's on sale today, so I picked up several of those and we will top them ourselves instead of making our own dough and sauce. We'll still have a salad with the pizza and I'm thinking about making my own dressing, which if I do, I publish here.

On the way home a found a cute sign for the kitchen at a yard sale (don't you love Saturday's in the summer just yard sales). This is the philosophy on menus we have in our family. After dinner I get to make some wonderful desserts for my nephew's birthday dinner tomorrow at my brothers. Look for those menus later today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment